RR RACING 125 2T MY 2023
The main new feature of the 2-stroke and 4-stroke Racing My 2023 models is the introduction of the Kayaba (KYB) rear shock, specially made by the Japanese suspension experts for Betamotor’s Enduro bikes. It benefits from the best materials and the most modern research carried out together with Beta engineers, enabling a major evolutionary step in the bike’s suspension. The Racing model range is finished off with new Racing graphics, highlighting the sleek shape of the new radiator shrouds introduced on the RR a few months ago, and a number of different components, such as the handguards.
The racing pedigree of the sportiest version of Beta’s Enduro range is evident in the RR Racing My 2023 in a number of ways:
The smallest bike in the Beta range, it is the lightest and easiest to handle. In pure racing style, it is suitable for both young riders coming up from lower categories and more expert riders looking for a fun bike.
In keeping with the pure racing traditions of Beta, each bike in the RR Racing MY 2022 differs from the respective standard bike in a number of different aspects: with a series of racing parts shared across the range, such as handguards and components in red ergal alloy, and certain specific elements for each model. Let's take a look at these in detail.
• Quick release front axle: immediately recognisable by the red anodised alloy release lever, the axle is crucial for saving precious seconds in a race when you need to change a tyre.
• Reinforced handguards: The new handguards, designed and manufactured in-house by Betamotor, feature a two-component material mould, in red and blue, which not only give the bike a racing look but also make them especially hard-wearing in even the roughest off-road use.
• Metzeler tyres: the bikes of the Racing range are fitted with the same tyres used by the official team riders in the EnduroGp championship. High-end products with championship-winning levels of grip!
• Ergal alloy footpegs: to ensure maximum control at all times and ensure no loss of contact with the bike, the RR Racing models are fitted with black ergal racing footpegs with steel pins, featuring a large contact surface area.
• Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel teeth by ZF Sprockets: top-class performance, lightness and strength – the perfect mix of all the attributes any racing component must have.
• Dedicated blue racing seat: an anti-slip cover and built-in pouch offering unparalleled grip, comfort and practicality.
• Anodised black gear lever and rear brake pedal.
• Gearbox oil filler cap, engine oil filler cap and oil filter cap anodised red aluminium.
• Chain tensioners in red ergal alloy.
• New Racing graphics and red and blue wheel decals.
The joint research of Kayaba engineers and Betamotor’s R&D department in Rignano sull'Arno led to the development of a shock that is particularly effective in enhancing the dynamic aspects of the vehicle, under all conditions of use. KYB shocks are seen as a gold standard in the racing scene in terms of its ability to absorb the roughness of the terrain, the level of traction transferred to the vehicle and the consistency of performance even under particularly heavy use, where the high temperatures generated by the suspension’s damping activity tend to make the component’s performance fluctuate. There has therefore been an improvement in the bikes set-up, both in racing use (for which the setting is intended) and in more amateur use, where there is an overall increase in ride comfort.
Available from: October 2022
|Max Height||1270 MM|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Max Length||2167 MM|
|Max Width||815 MM|
|Seat Height||930 MM|
|Ground Clearance||325 MM|
|Footrest Height||410 MM|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9.5L|
|Front Suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear Suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Induction System||Induction Reed|
|Carburettor||Keihin PWK 36|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc with reverse opening|
|Engine Oil||SAE 10W/40|