EVO FACTORY 300 2T MY 2020
Beta launches the new EVO Factory MY 2020
on the market.
The Tuscan manufacturer’s extensive experience and know-how have allowed
them to develop a bike with an unrivaled chassis and engine, ensuring
only the highest levels of performance. Compared to the standard version
– which has already introduced numerous design/ergonomic improvements
this year – the Factory version adds a whole series of components that
make it battle-ready come competition time.
Factory version engines differ from standard version power units as follows:
The EVO Factory MY 2020 has four engine options: three 2-stroke versions (125, 250 and 300 cc) and one 4-stroke version (300 cc).
This means riders are free to choose the bike that best suits their
riding style and so make the most of their individual performance.
- Black magnesium casings: a more appealing look and greater weight savings to help create an even more agile ride.
- Titanium manifold (with conical cylinder connector – 125 cc only): boosts performance and reduces weight.
- Profiled clutch discs: ensure clutch precision under all riding conditions.
- Cylinder with optimized timing charts: brings out the full racing character of the engine without affecting user-friendliness.
- Cylinder head with specially designed volume and squish (300 cc only): for a further performance boost; what’s more, the red paintwork enhances the ‘factory’ character of this bike.
- Optimized control unit mappings: ensure excellent low-rev handling without compromising mid-high rev performance.
- Black anodized engine oil plugs.
From a design and chassis viewpoint, the new EVO Factory MY 2020 differs from the standard version as follows:
- Fork with re-calibrated fork hydraulics and compression adjustment: ensure an optimal setting whatever the conditions.
- Gold anodized machined-from-solid triple clamp:
besides reducing weight and increasing stiffness, lets the rider shift
the handlebar risers forwards or backwards to adjust bike set-up to
- Rear suspension with longer wheelbase and adjustment of both compression and rebound:
more progressive hydraulics allows for a more refined set-up that
provides benefits in terms of pre-obstacle compression and push-off.
- Rear suspension with new hydraulic settings: provides much greater low-speed control which aids balance and stability while riding.
- Rear suspension with new ‘spring guide’ geometry:
increases high-impact absorption through greater flexibility of the
shock absorber plug, which now features a bigger containment space.
- Linkage progression: even more sensitive and progressive, ensuring better responsiveness and traction.
- Lanyard-type kill switch: ensures even greater riding safety.
- Black anodized bar end plugs: protect the grips and throttle.
- Black anodized chain adjusters: make chain tension adjustments extremely precise.
- Machined-from-solid foot pegs in non-slip steel: besides clearly improving boot grip, these ensure significant weight reduction.
- Galfer racing brake discs: deliver more powerful braking, weight savings and a ‘racier’ look.
- BrakTec brake and clutch pumps: for improved braking modulation.
- Black anodized brake and clutch pump covers.
- Rear brake caliper with brake pad anti-vibration system.
- New gold Excel rims.
- Michelin X-light tires: maximize grip whatever the riding conditions.
- New look and new decal graphics: the racing spirit of this bike is enhanced by new graphics in the Beta Factory colors of red, white and blue, with gold trims.
Available from: JANUARY 2020