RR RACING 350 4T MY 2022
Autumn is here, and while everyone else wraps themselves up cosily at home, the most hardcore enduro enthusiasts will be getting out there to put the new RR Racing MY 2022 range through its paces!
The EnduroGp championship is drawing to a close and Beta's riders are more focused than ever on getting the best out of their bikes. So, what better time than this for Beta to give the public a chance to own race-ready versions of the RR 2Str-4Str range launched in June?
In keeping with Betamotor traditions, the bikes of the RR Racing range come complete with everything needed to transform the Enduro models of the Tuscan brand into machines ready to race in the toughest conditions and the most competitive events.
For the MY 2022 version, the engineers at Rignano sull’Arno have worked on developing upgrades for both the suspension and the powertrain, while keeping all the styling and functional details you'd expect from a race-focused version from Beta, to save weight and make these bikes even more practical to use in real-world race conditions.
As the standard version, the racing range is also made up of 8 different models, each with its own unique character and strengths.
This is the easiest-to-handle bike in the 4-stroke model range; it favors high-rev riding yet retains a very linear power output.
In keeping with the pure racing traditions of Beta, each bike in the RR Racing MY 2022 differs from the respective standard bike in a number of different aspects: with a series of racing parts shared across the range, such as handguards and components in red ergal alloy, and certain specific elements for each model. Let's take a look at these in detail.
For all models
• New Racing graphics and red wheel decals.• Chain tensioners in red ergal alloy.
• Gearbox oil filler cap, engine oil filler cap and oil filter cap anodised red aluminium.
• Anodised black gear lever and rear brake pedal.
• Dedicated blue racing saddle: with anti-slip upholstery and document holder pocket for unparalleled grip, comfort and practicality.
• Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel toothing by ZF: top-class performance, lightness and strength - the perfect mix of all the attributes any racing component must have.
• Ergal alloy footpegs: when riding an enduro bike on a competitive level, you're constantly changing the position of your body. So it's essential that the contact points between you and the bike offer impeccable levels of grip. For the feet, this is ensured by racing footpegs with a large contact area in black ergal alloy and with steel pins.
• Metzeler tyres: the bikes of the Racing range are fitted with the same tyres used by the official team riders in the EnduroGp championship. High-end products with championship-winning levels of grip!
• Red Vertigo handguards: the sturdy structure of these parts combined with eye-catching “in mould” graphics make them must-have accessories for off road riding.
• Quick release front axle: immediately recognisable by the red anodised alloy release lever, this component is crucial for saving precious seconds in a race when you need to change a tyre.
Traction control – RR Racing 4Str
The most significant new feature in the 4Str range is the introduction of traction control - a first on an RR bike. Advances in motorcycle technology are giving shape to new components and systems usable even on enduro bikes, which let the rider make more effective use of the vehicle in all possible conditions. To make the performance of its models, and of its bigger displacement bikes in particular, ever more accessible to the rider in any situation, in addition to user-selectable electronic engine management maps, Beta has now introduced a new traction control function. The TC function can be engaged at any time from a new button on the control panel in the usual position between the steering tube and the fuel tank. As both the TC function and engine map selection function are controlled from this panel, it now has two control buttons and two separate indicator LEDs for the two functions.
Available from: October 2021
|Max Height||1270 MM|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Max Length||2180 MM|
|Max Width||815 MM|
|Seat Height||940 MM|
|Ground Clearance||320 MM|
|Footrest Height||413 MM|
|Dry Weight||107,5 kg (front 52,7 kg; rear 54,8 kg)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9.0L|
|Front Suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear Suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Type||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Fuel System||InSynerject dual electronic injection duction Reed|
|Lubrication||2 oil pumps|
|Throttle Body||Ø 42 mm - Synerject|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc clutch|
|Engine Oil||SAE 10W/40|