XTRAINER 300 MY 2021
After months away from the off-road, what better occasion to celebrate the progressive return to the enduro of the new XTRAINER MY 2021
. The new XTrainer is the forerunner to the arrival of the MY21 range with a fresh colorway.
The mix of ingredients remains what has made this model the most
innovative motorcycle in the segment in recent years and the ideal tool
for making a 360-degree enduro.
The Xtrainer’s outstanding qualities such as excellent engine response
and top-notch ride ability provide high performances being at same time
easy to handle, ensuring riders can cope confidently with whatever the
This is why the Xtrainer MY 2021 is also the best bike available for all those who want to enter the world of Extreme Enduro.
The ingredients of this perfect recipe can be summed up as follows:
- Power delivery: pliable and linear, making it
extremely rider-friendly; the countershaft reduces vibration, increases
inertia and upgrades the power delivery curve. Augments the bike’s
rideability through all the engine power bands;
- Clutch: A total overhaul has produced a lighter, more compact6-springclutch that
improves its engagement, precision and stability as operating
temperatures change. A new design to the clutch cover is more
streamlined and stylish.
- Cylinder: New two-piece design for closer machining of the power valve increases
performance in terms of power and torque throughout the rev range while
keeping the power delivery perfectly linear.
- Beta Progressive Valve: allowing excellent engine performance throughout the rev range thanks to easy external adjustment;
- Seat height: lowered to 910 mm (compared to 930 mm in the RR range) for greater confidenceunder all ride conditions;
- Low weight: just 98 kg, ensuring an agile and intuitive ride, even for newcomers;
- Automatic oil injection: eliminating the need for a fuel-oil premix;
- Soft tires: ensuring better grip on any terrain;
- Mapping selector.
Available from: June 2021