How to used the Parts Finder:
- Search for your bike using either the CHASSIS/FRAME NUMBER (VIN) or the SEARCH BY MODEL drop down menu.
- SELECT YOUR MODEL and search for the parts you require using the EXPLODED/EXPLOSION drawing from the drop down menu.
- Select the part of the bike you require from the menu and VIEW EXPLODED/EXPLOSION drawing.
- Find the part you require and COPY the part number and PASTE into the SEARCH BAR below. DO NOT USE THE CART ICON, THIS DOES NOT ADD PARTS. PRESS ENTER KEY to add.
- You will then see the parts you require – CLICK ADD +.
- Once you have all the parts that you need, ADD TO CART and proceed to checkout.
NOTE – Do Not use the cart icon in the parts finder, this does not add to cart.
Search the parts finder window for the model of your motorcycle using either the frame number or model search. Select the drawing to find the part that you require and the product code. COPY THE PRODUCT CODE AND PASTE IT INTO THE SEARCH BOX BELOW TO VIEW THE PRICE AND THEN ADD IT TO THE SHOPPING CART.
PLEASE NOTE: Using the cart next to the code, you do not order but only add it to a list of selected products that you can print.