XTRAINER 300 MY 2023
Beta launches Xtrainer MY2023!
After early success for the model, Beta now completely updates its Xtrainer in both form and function, further expanding the field of use of the most versatile bike “Made in Rignano sull’Arno”.
Xtrainer is a bike that offers a simply unique package of technical features, performance, ergonomics and design. The restyling of the 2023 model has been injected with a dose of elegance and grace, for a bike that is anything but ordinary: in fact, it is eXTRaordinary.
Thanks to unique characteristics such as a smooth power delivery that offers great rideability, the new Xtrainer responds perfectly to the needs of all riders who seek a high-performance bike that is, above all, easy and usable, allowing the rider to easily deal with any situation. Inspired by the world of trials riding, Xtrainer can adapt to a range of riding conditions with ease. Whether you are an amateur looking for your first bike, a skilled enduro rider seeking a less tiring and challenging bike, or an expert rider who wants an extreme enduro companion, Xtrainer is the ideal solution. The bike’s usability in every situation allows the rider to focus only on the riding and enjoy the world of off-roading how it was meant to be.
With a lower seat height compared to a full-size Enduro bike, along with a narrow mid-section, quality suspension and a brake package designed for ease-of-use, the Xtrainer will put a smile on the face of all riders. The torque provided from either the 250 or 300 two stroke engines provide more confidence to riders of all skill level, with a unique performance that is suitable for tight and technical trails. A recipe made up of simple ingredients, which are skilfully blended to give rise to an eXTRaordinary result.
The elements in this perfect recipe can be summarised as follows:
• Lighter weight: just 99 kg, for a bike that is extremely agile and intuitive, even for novices;
• Seat height: reduced by 20mm compared to the RR range, provides more confidence and safety in technical riding conditions;
• Brakes: Nissin, with discs measuring 260mm at the front and 240mm at the rear;
• Fork and Single Shock: R16V with 43mm fork tubes at the front and progressive linkage at the rear. The suspension can be adjusted based on the riding conditions, including adjustable spring pre-load and rebound for the fork, while the shock is adjustable in terms of its spring pre-load, compression and rebound;
• Power Delivery: docile and linear, for greater riding ease;
• Beta Progressive Valve: the Beta Progressive exhaust valve can be externally adjusted by the rider to adjust the overall power delivery of the engine;
• Map switch device with handlebar button: two positions to adjust the engine power delivery to the type of conditions (Wet or Dry);
• Engine and clutch: derived from the RR, power delivery is designed to suit the characteristics of the Xtrainer. Diaphragm clutch has three settings for adjustment of lever pull and progressiveness.
• Electric starter: precise and reliable, essential when restarting the bike in tricky situations;
• Cooling fan: although the liquid cooled two-stroke engine offers good cooling, a fan is mounted as standard equipment on the Xtrainer, to ensure the engine always maintains the ideal running temperature, even on slower trails;
• Soft tyres: their soft compound and aggressive design provide grip in most conditions. Combined with a stiffer sidewall, these tyres provide additional ease of riding over the toughest terrain;
• Oil Injection: located beneath the seat (which is easily opened at the touch of a button), it does away with the need for the oil-fuel premix;
Other features found exclusively on the New Xtrainer My2023:
XTrainer is the perfect bike for novice riders venturing into enduro for the first time but also, and above all, a bike for any enthusiast of any experience level, offering an enjoyable riding experience without overtaxing the physical and technical capabilities of the rider. These characteristics make the XTrainer an extremely versatile bike, created to get the best out of any rider.
Novice riders approaching the enduro world for the first time will find this an extraordinarily intuitive and manageable bike, while more experienced users will enjoy its poised balance and its easily accessible but impressive performance. The version presented in 2021 gains several significant upgrades and improvements to accentuate the strengths of this model.
The XTRAINER 300 MY 2022 introduces the following updated features:
• Engine: the engine has been completely revised, with an all-new larger bore cylinder, a new piston and a new power valve;
• Crankshaft: new shorter throw crankshaft, for a shorter piston stroke than the previous model;
• Cylinder head: the head is also completely new, and has been redesigned to complement the other new components to perfection.
The new engine, combined with a dedicated new engine control unit map, boasts smoother and more progressive response to throttle input and more linear power delivery. The bike as a whole is also easier to handle, providing a smoother riding approach.
In addition to the above, both the 250 and 300 versions have received the following improvements:
• Clutch with diaphragm springs: this solution makes the clutch action lighter, more progressive and more controllable, significantly reducing rider fatigue. Both engagement and disengagement have been improved, while the clutch is now capable of transmitting even more torque. To allow for totally customisable set-up, three different spring preload settings are available, adjustable with a simple mechanical procedure;
• New starter motor: this extremely reliable unit has the power needed to restart the engine even in the trickiest situations;
• Updated electrical system: the improved layout of the bike's electrical system improves reliability and makes components quicker to remove and replace;
• New graphics and colour scheme.
Available from: June 2021