RR 300 2T MY 2022
The best just got better!
Made for those who appreciate a big engine with significant torque at any speed. Suitable for those who favor long gearing.
There's always room for improvement! Nobody understands this better than the official riders of the Betamotor team: Steve Holcombe, winner of the Enduro 2 World Championship, Enduro GP and Assoluti d’Italia titles, and Brad Freeman, winner of the Enduro 3 World Championship. Undisputed leaders of the 2020 season of the Enduro Championship, they are already hard at work for the 2021 edition. Another firm believer in this statement is Jonny Walker, who chose Beta as the team to take his extreme enduro performance to the next level in 2021. And Beta's fans also know this, as they continue to choose its products and make the Tuscan brand one of the best sellers in its class.
Spurred on by this success, Beta has introduced major new features and upgrades for the MY 2022 versions of its 2-stroke and 4-stroke RR models, taking the already highly acclaimed capabilities of the previous models to extraordinary new heights. The upgrades introduced on the brand's 4-stroke and, in particular, 2-stroke models are significant, concerning both the powertrain and the suspension and frame, while new graphics give the whole range a no-compromise racing look. The goal of the engineers of Rignano sull’Arno for the MY 2022 RR range was to fine-tune their vehicles without altering their unique character, accentuating all the outstanding qualities setting each individual model apart.
Following Beta tradition, the RR range encompasses all the enduro models of the brand, with no exception. High-performing and sophisticated bikes that manage to appeal a broad range of users, thanks to the continuous work of the engineers of the Tuscan brand meant to constantly improve these machines and make their impressive power and performance easily accessible to all.
As always, the range is made of 8 different models, each with its own personality, to cater for the needs of any rider. There's the perfect RR for every rider, even though they all share the ability to instil confidence in the user and offer a genuinely rewarding riding experience.
For all models
• Suspension: the rear mono-shock gains new compression damping settings with independent high and low speed damping rates. This prevents the two parameters from influencing each other and limiting the customization of the setting. The settings available for the fork have been revised to improve rideability and precision during extreme use. The fork tubes are now different in colour, thanks to the new anodising process which improves the surface hardness and corrosion-resistance of the component.
• Graphics: all models now feature a new all-red colour scheme. Combined with the new graphics, which perfectly match the shape and componentry of the bike, the new style gives the bike a very sleek, race-bred look.
In addition to these range-wide upgrades, a number of more specific and substantial modifications have been introduced on certain models to accentuate their unique and unmistakeable personality.
The RR 300 2 Stroke has received the most substantial and far-reaching modifications of the entire range.
The new engine, combined with a dedicated new engine control unit map, boasts smoother and more progressive response to throttle input and more linear power delivery. Despite the significant hike in maximum power, the bike as a whole is also easier to handle and more intuitive and forgiving to use than before.
RR 300 2 Stroke
• Engine: the engine has been completely revised, with an all-new larger bore cylinder, a new piston and a new power valve;
• Crankshaft: new shorter throw crankshaft, for a shorter piston stroke than the previous model;
• Cylinder head: the head is also completely new, and has been redesigned in consideration of the other new components and the new iridium spark plug;
• Silencer: the smaller diameter silencer improves the top-end performance and tractability of the engine;
• Clutch with diaphragm springs: the 300 model gains a new clutch, with smoother and less strenuous control action, more effective engagement and increased transmissible torque. This clutch also features mechanically adjustable spring preload, offering a choice of 3 settings with a specific adjuster ring.
Available from: June 2021
|Max Height||1270 MM|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Max Length||2172 MM|
|Max Width||815 MM|
|Seat Height||930 MM|
|Ground Clearance||320 MM|
|Footrest Height||407 MM|
|Dry Weight||103,5 kg (front 50,8 kg; rear 52,7 kg)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9.5L|
|Front Suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear Suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Induction System||Induction Reed|
|Lubrication||Mixing with electrical pump|
|Carburettor||Keihin PWK 36|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc clutch|
|Engine Oil||SAE 10W/40|